[Spridgets] I think I need a top/hood.

Matt Hendricksen seaward25 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:23:15 MDT 2012

Hi List,

I'm planning a 500 mile trip in the Sprite to Minnesota at the end of June,
following a friend in a 54 Ford.  I've never had the car more than 20 miles
from the house, so it will be an adventure to say the least.  As such, I've
never had a need for a top until now.  I still have the original frame that
came with my Mark III Sprite, but the top itself is beyond shot.  Does
anyone have a serviceable hardtop or soft top they no longer need?  If not,
I'll likely pick up one of the basic black soft tops on sale at-the-moment.

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but if anyone has recommendations on
spares, tools, etc I should bring please pass along as well!

Thanks
Matt