[Spridgets] Special works Sprite

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Mar 27 07:48:59 MDT 2012

I think this car may have made at least one more public appearance, in
recent years, than is admitted.  At the first Hershey Hillclimb Revival,
which I happened to attend (but can't recall the year), I saw what I believe
to be the car in the article, sitting in what I recall as an informal
display area.  And, no, it wasn't one of those awful fiberglass graft-ons
that used to be sold to owners who wanted to convert their Spridgets into
"GT coupes".  It was the real deal, alright.  Gorgeous little car, for sure!
Bud Osbourne