[Spridgets] Attending a conference in Las Vegas next week

dwramsey at att.net dwramsey at att.net
Sun Mar 25 12:03:22 MDT 2012

Lake Tahoe is about 30 miles from me in Reno, and close to 400 miles north of
Las Vegas. Red Rock Canyon west of LV and the Valley of Fire to the east are
great. 60 miles to the north is the Nevada Test Site, and they do bus tours,
but
you must make reservations ahead of time.  To the south is Boulder/ Hover
dam as
well as Lake Mead. For the gun nuts on the list there is a full auto
range in LV
where you can fire just about anything you ever wanted to.
        Crash

<VBG> !

Rick, couple things I recommend;  Chopper ride at
dusk and either take the tour
or
just rent-a-car and see Lake Tahoe !!!  Both
are spectacular !!!