[Spridgets] Transmission overhaul

George MARINOS gmari2 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 24 18:33:01 MDT 2012

That embarrassing component is the best part!  Let me know what I can do to
help.
George

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 24, 2012, at 3:13 PM, Michael Rowe <mdrowe at optonline.net> wrote:

> Eastern Area Team OSHIT wants to do an OSHIT on your car when you're ready.
>
> Brian,
>
> I really appreciate the offer, and will plan on it when I am sufficiently
recovered.  But for the next two months, I am not  supposed to bend or twist
("act like a log") so the bone paste and stem cells they put in my spine can
fuse solid.  I will have to think about when the engine pull  should happen.
It would be really embarrassing to have to sit in a chair and watch the gang
do all my work.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/gmari2@verizon.net