[Spridgets] Early Spring up here in WI

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 17:16:48 MDT 2012

Hi-

Hope you all had a chance to enjoy this sudden and warm spring.  It seems I
put the Sprite away decently last fall.  I pushed it out of its winter
hideaway, turned the battery on and it fired right up.

Peeled the top off and went around the block.  That ended up to be a 20 mile
jaunt to nowhere special through the Kettle Moraine area.  Other than a
slightly leaky float bowl, I swear the thing runs better than when I parked
it in November.

I'm still planning on rebuilding the carbs, dropping a better alternator in,
and having a distributor rebuilt, but damn that was fun.

Hope your cars awake this spring with the same attitude!

Chris

66 MKIII Sprite 1275
Brookfield, WI