[Spridgets] rotor/caliper issue

lindalnhvt at nhvt.net lindalnhvt at nhvt.net
Mon Jun 25 18:50:43 MDT 2012

Hello all
I replaced the front wheel bearings on the left side of my sprite. While
putting the disk brake caliper, I can't get it back on without making the
rotor bind on the caliper body. The pads are not in place. In order to get
the caliper lined up with the bolt holes, the edge of the rotor ribs the
caliper. What have I done to mess this up? I've taken it on/off three
times, but if I get the caliper bolts lined up, it bind the rotor. I came
in for a beer and maybe someone can tell me how to do it right for
tomorrow night. Thanks.
Dick B. in NH