[Spridgets] Am I running the wrong Speedo drive gear?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Fri Jun 22 12:49:13 MDT 2012

I think that the bigger question should be- Why do I have a gear in my
Speedo???

and yeah, the engine sound does correlate with what the BE sounds like at 3,
4, 5 and 6000 RPMs. the feel of the car just isn't fight for what the
speedometer is indicating. I did rework the speedo last year (thanks again,
PPP!), but it was the same model # as what came out, in fact it's now a bit o
this and a bit o that'un!
I guess when I get a chance, I'll swap the drive gears over from the dead
tranny.
Uh Oh, now I'm talking about Speedos AND Trannys- What'll you all think of me
now!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977