[Spridgets] Are there quality rear springs available?

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:49:44 MDT 2012

I can't answer your question, but I'd like to know if they are going
to build springs by using the dimensions of the old springs or are
they going to build to your chosen spring rate? What I mean is that
by building to dimensions they could give you a spring that is harder
or softer than you want. But if a spring rate is specified then you
should get what you want.

At 01:08 PM 6/18/2012, Brad Fornal wrote:
>I contacted a place in Ft. Worth, that says they can build me a pair of
>springs for $250 each. I know the usual suppliers sell springs that are too
>stiff for our cars, and make the rear end sit up high, like a cat in heat.
>Has ANYONE ever found a quality set of springs, or do I need to resign
>myself to have a set handmade?
>
>Brad
>
>--
>DON JULIO 1942