[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Jay Leno JUST announced.....................

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 03:49:48 MDT 2012

The only video I saw, was the "home vasectomy kit", but no super soaker.
Is it possible to refill an empty cartridge with GOOD tequila? For those
unfamiliar with the media blitz by Patron, touting them to be the best,
just know, THEY ARE NOT!!
Patron, is owned, operated, and PUSHED, by The Paul Mitchell Hair Care
Company. Just ask any woman if Paul Mitchell products are the best,
"because the commercial says so".
A little known tequila fact. But don't trust me, look it up online.
If anyone has a working link to the video, I'd love to see it.
Thanks for thinking of me Ed!!

Brad

p.s. I have a gallon of tequila, from the TOWN of Tequila, that cost me a
whopping $30. I put it in a side by side taste test with Patron Gran
Reserva. I was at a bar, and the owner is a friend of mine. HE wanted to do
the test with his $18 a SHOT tequila. It was close, but everyone felt my
tequila was better, as it had a much smoother back. Don't EVER buy into
hype, find out for yourself.
I will ignore the obvious segue into politics at this time.

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/