[Spridgets] Is this guy kidding? or is he just smoking something?

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 22:15:21 MDT 2012

Hang on there Mr. Woerpel.

This guy got a picture of full frame off striped and painted.
I don't know about you, but that's worth something to me.

Not sure your car (or mine) falls in that category.  Right?
I've seen the underside of your car.

We ain't arguing bonnet props & H1's here are we?
In the grander scheme of things, those items are easy to take care of.

Striping your Bugeye down to the shell and scraping off the undercoat and
painting is a lot of work.  In my mind that's $20k of work...at least.