[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Jul 29 11:03:50 MDT 2012

I have a '77 Midget that was a 30th birthday gift from my wife in 2001.
It's been on the road (more or less) since about 2003. It's got a
California 1500 in it with flat top pistons, twin HS4's and a TSI 275
cam.

I have a 75 Cosworth Vega that hasn't run since 2009 - injectors don't
get a signal and I don't know why. Looking to sell the car.

Daily is a 2000 Ranger and the wife drives a 2009 WRX. That's a fun car!

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/