[Spridgets] Door Seal?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu Jul 26 16:21:17 MDT 2012

So here's the resolution to my non-fitting door seal. First off, it was an
ebay leftover purchase, so I have no idea where it originally came from.
To rehash the problem, I couldn't get the door seal to press over any more
than one layer of the sheet metal. My final resolution was to take a small
Craftsman (from before the Kresge takeover) to the clip. I inserted the small
screwdriver between each pair of clip ends and turned it 90*. This opened up
the clip just enough that I could wrangle and muscle the door seal into place.
Sometimes I'm just afraid that I'll be too aggressive with things and not be
able to get back to my starting point.
All smiles now, though. The doors don't rattle anymore, now I just need to
finish the door pockets and screw them on too!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016