[Spridgets] ELECTRICAL SAGA Part 1 of 3

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 25 12:30:49 MDT 2012

I had a different experience.  The battery in my Subaru died suddenly about a
half hour drive away from home.  After driving to my parents' 'home' and
checking up on them, i went back out the car and not even a click.  I got a
boost from CAA when their tow truck arrived and drove home.  Shut it down (
blocking the other cars.  Doh! ). Put it on a charger.  Had dinner, etc.
Barely started.  Drove it to buy a new battery.  ( left it locked and running
). And after installing the battery, all is well.  It did run on just the
alternator.

I had just replace the dual batteries in the Healey.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Opt6v_1.jpg

I think the Subaru was jealous.

No, I don't have a guess yet.

Robert
Sent from my device that doesn't pay me to advertise for them.