[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:36:20 MDT 2012

Hi Trevor & List,
I've been busy with life/work and my 67 VW Westy Poptop Camper just
installing the interior and glass has been a huge PITA or I'd be
camping with her now.

Haven't driven my 62 Deep pink Sprite with 1275 motor all year because
I wanted to finish the bus first but perhaps I need to switch to the
Sprite...wink. I just found a local guy to stitch up my red Tonneau
Cover and I'm pleased with his work. Need to locate a local to me
media blaster for my ARE Libre wheels now that I finally got the lug
nuts. Will work on the Warwick hard top restoration once the bus is
out of the garage and find time to install the slave cylinder to drive
her again.

BMW airhead motorcycle will be back on the road now that the big white
elephant VW bus is now a driver.

Lin
New Jersey