[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:06:01 MDT 2012

Lester,

My take. .  one of my favorite Ferrari's. .  love the look of the 328.

I hear that you have to pull the engine to change to belts on some (or all)
Ferrari's?

Is this the case with the 328?

Also, what did Ferrari do to meet smog requirements with your car?  It
seems that in meeting smog requirements Ferrari's still maintained their
horsepower rating (unlike the Vettes and other cars which had their HP
dropped down in that era)?

I have always been curious about them. . not knowing much at all regarding
how they were built during that era as well as things I have heard about
changing the timing belts.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Kirk