[Spridgets] Steering column, horn parts 27H3387 - 69 Sprite (UK)

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 06:39:15 MDT 2012

Hi list,

While  replacing the felt bush in my 69 Sprite I managed to undo the
temporary repair  I'd previously made to the the nipple ended wire that has one
end in the side of  the column and the other at the top centre of the column.
So, since the parts  are NLA if anyone has an old one (27H 3387), parts I
can re-solder, or a source  of the non-standard nipples can they let me know.
If anyone also has a 7H 6902  spring or a source for one I'd be grateful.
Those plastic things might  come in useful as well.  I've posted this on the
MG Cars bulletin board as  well so hopefully someone will turn up what I
need.  Until then I'll be in  the garage soldering and swearing!
Weslake-Monza 1330