[Spridgets] Fw: [Spits] Spitfire Wreck in Santa Rosa, CA

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Jul 20 15:23:11 MDT 2012

I do have a roll bar in My Midget, but the '78-'79 model high-backed
stock seats are such that my head will hit the headrest (as it should)
rather than the roll bar.

Having already been upside-down in this particular car (before fitting
the roll bar) with only the headrests and the steering wheel keeping my
head from being one with the earth, I will always put a roll-bar in my
LBCs.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/