[Spridgets] Fw: [Spits] Spitfire Wreck in Santa Rosa, CA

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Jul 19 15:07:41 MDT 2012

Great point Rick!
Unfortunately, that is how I got my B.E.  Doug, the P.O., had an
unpadded roll bar, was driving w/o a helmet, and swerved to avoid and
animal and went into the ditch.  His head hit the roll bar and he was a
quadriplegic.  He didn't like the front bumper on the Sprite and I still
run it like that for that reason.  He was a good guy and held on to his
Sprite until he was satisfied it had found a good home.  Whew...tough
memories.
BTW, 30 minutes after buying the car and driving it home the roll bar
was history.

DW
59 :{)  AN5L/17606