[Spridgets] Fw: [Spits] Spitfire Wreck in Santa Rosa, CA

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 11:33:30 MDT 2012

I have a high back seat and FIA roll bar padding on my roll bar.

refisk at chartermi.net writes:

Be  careful and think it through before putting a roll bar in your
Spridget,
unless you plan on wearing a helmet.  If the roll bar is  close to your head
you could have a 20 mph fender bender, smack your head  on the roll bar, and
end up brain damaged.  Roll bars are good idea in  a race Spridget where
roll
bar padding and helmets are used, but I'm not so  sure about a street
Spridget.

Rick