[Spridgets] Bugeye kit

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 04:48:05 MDT 2012

I'm sorry to hear this Michael although a very good idea under the
circumstances. A completed car is what you need.
Good luck on the sales have you put them on ebay or other sites? I
have Spridget friends on Facebook who may be interested but will need
info and contact to post to them.

If you want to get things together for the sale please let me and
others know so we can have an oshit day to make the sales easier on
you. How can I get on the eastern oshit group I would like to help : )

Best of luck with your health and sales,
Lin