[Spridgets] Herald Convertible -anyone interested in one?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Jul 16 08:10:51 MDT 2012

Since there seems to be some interest, I stopped by to talk to the guy at his
work (the local beer store, whydaya think I know him?) to ask him to talk to
his fiance about selling the Herald. I'll know in a few days if she's willing
to let me see it and take pics. He told me that they need $ for their wedding,
so this seems to be a good time to let it go (to me).
I was remiss in letting people know where it is in my first post, It's on the
Front Range of Colorado, just west of Denver (~50 miles)at around 8500'
elevation (Screw milk, got Oxygen?). I'll let people know if she's amenable to
selling when I find out.
Thanks for the responses.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward