[Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand prix

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Jul 16 06:31:51 MDT 2012

John,
I'd love to join you in the paddock, but I'll be occupied with the Marque of
the Year activities on the golf course.  Let me know what you need,
personnel-wise and I will try to get you some help.
Congrats to Rick!  I had hoped to actually get to meet him, this weekend,
but (as I have three granddaughters), I fully understand his decision.

Bud Osbourne