[Spridgets] A Big Thanks Regarding My Question Concerning My Water Temp Gauge

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:28:45 MDT 2012

I just wanted to thank Walt, Dean, Tim and Rick Fisk for their response to
me on the water temp gauge question.  I also did not know how the line
functioned, the tube that is filled with ether which expands, contracts to
indicate the temp . . interesting information.

This is the most incredible list of support that anyone could imagine.  I
got info on how the unit works, how I might be able to rebuild it myself,
and who to send it to for a pro rebuild . . can't get any better than that!

Thanks again,

Kirk