[Spridgets] Fwd: Forward message From Glen Byrns - Sad News Re. Garage Fire

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:09:56 MDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glen Byrns <grbyrns at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Subject: Forward message?
To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2 at gmail.com>

Hi Kirk, I'm hoping you can forward this to the Spridget list since I can't
seem to post for now.

Monday night we had a garage fire. Wife, dog and I are all fine. Sadly, The
turbo bugeye and the Morris woody were badly damaged, the Morris pickup was
slightly heat damaged in the driveway.  AAA says the Sprite and the woody
will be totaled. Naturally I'll be rebuilding them eventually on the
insurance settlement. But for now we'll be out of our house for 6 months. I
have some very depressing photos to post after things calm down a bit.

Glen Byrns