[Spridgets] Alternator Project

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 21:20:17 MDT 2012

i could use a smog pulley if some one has one laying around.
A friend is putting air on his car for driving to the Colorado river.
The temps are over 100 there high of the year.
I think he is crazy - but to each there own.

--- On Wed, 7/11/12, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>