[Spridgets] Alternator Project

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:17:47 MDT 2012

I gave a co-worker a call Sunday. .I know he goes to Wally World with his
wife, around the time I called.
The next day, he tells me, "I was on the phone with you. I was looking at
your wife and daughter, talking with MY wife and daughter. I thought, what
is wrong with this picture. I am here, and you are home."
I told him "I guess I'm just smarter than you."
LOL

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/