[Spridgets] Alternator Project

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Wed Jul 11 01:49:34 MDT 2012

Nicely done and well documented Tim.

I use a Saturn alternator (I have done this conversion on MGA's,
MGB's, Spridgets and Morris Minors, all of which use the standard
brackets/hardware. I also convert them to 1 wire, making the install
even easier.

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/alternatorTfisher.htm

The lower right picture is the install in my Morris pickup.

Gerard