[Spridgets] Alternator Project

60bugeye at cebridge.net 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Tue Jul 10 21:57:50 MDT 2012

Have your Lucas mechanical voltage regulator converted to electronic
regulation inside it and you will get a better charging rate and
reliability.  http://www.wiltonae.com/

With the generator and regulator in great shape and a higher wattage
headlight you should be easily seen and see easily.  Who needs a radio as
the exh sound is music

Leo