[Spridgets] Fwd: [Fot] Stolen Race Car

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Jul 7 08:59:10 MDT 2012

<<  On 7/7/2012 2:44 AM, Brad Fornal wrote:

			They were on a stated value policy, .....  >>

Sorry Brad, dat's one of the better SCAMS in the Ins. Industry ! !
  ANYBODY can STATE was something is worth and the Co. says OK.  Then
"trouble" hits and the Co. just says
'nope' that is NOT what we "think" it's worth.

EVERYBODY in this hobby SHOULD have AGREED VALUE ins.  Then there is
ZERO 'quibbling'.

I have harped for DECADES on this subject and it IS the reason I tell
any & all new Owners (LOL - and I guess current/old owners) KEEP TRACK
OF EVERYTHING you do to you car(s).  Your TIME should be kept as
DOLLARS and then ADDED to your AGREED amount ! ! !

ALWAYS think of it this way:    "How much would it COST to REPLACE my
car as it IS."
That's what you want it "Agreed Value" INSURED for.  Both my cars (and
past Camino's <G>) have gone up a MINIMUM of a grand a year since I've
owned them ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Hey Jay, dis is yerse cue - LOL ! !