[Spridgets] Fw: [Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Jul 6 11:17:54 MDT 2012

As previously stated, Rich was a source of information and I contacted
him several times and he never refused and always had the time.

It underscores, once again, what this list means to people and the
impact it has.  Paul A., Frank, Rich, and those who have gone on before
have done much for our hobby and will continue to do so.
It also, if you will forgive my looking at our mortality for a moment,
emphasizes the need to bring others along.  Most have enlisted our sons
and/or daughters to carry on.  We need to continue that so our knowledge
base isn't confined to hard drives and discs.

Our prayers, sympathies and thanks for sharing Rich go to Rich's family.

Dave and Terri Woerpel

59 :{) AN5L/17606
59 MGA 1500  HDR43/62403

Burlington WI