[Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Fri Jul 6 08:46:03 MDT 2012

Bud,

I will definitely be there however I am worried at the direction that the event is headed.  One of the real unique things with the PVGP is you could look at a great many seriously exotic cars and watch them race.  The sports cars and sports racers that you do not always see.  Last year was mostly the run of the mill British cars and very little rarities.  Is this solely a result of the change in race sanctioning body?

Is this year different?

Thanks for any information that you can give me for this disturbing trend.

Mike