[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Sources for Datsun 210 trans

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:03:51 MDT 2012

I recommended Gerard last Friday night to someone who was checking out my
BugeyeGuy wasn't from New York was he????He had heard of Rivergate, but I
steered him to Gerard,because of what happened to Frank and I believe
Paul's/Gerard's kit is better.Gave him your web site to look over.Hope it
results in a sale.I'll be getting in touch with you Gerard about a kit,as soon
as I locate a 1275 to attach it to.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!