[Spridgets] Spridget Parts Winter White Sale

Miniac7 at aol.com Miniac7 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 08:02:55 MST 2012

I recently cleaned out my attic and in lieu of carting  these items back up
the stairs, I have them up for sale. No reasonable offers  refused on any
of this.

Please email me directly at miniac7 at aol dot  com.

Thank you.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.
'60 AH Bugeye Sprite
'68 Austin Mini

The following parts are off a 1973 MG Midget:

BODY:
3 wiper assembly complete,  including arms and motor mount
rear bumper brackets
bonnet hinges
door hinges
boot lid hinges
boot latch/lock
front bumper brackets
front tow hooks
folding top cover
rear cowl vinyl cover
telescopic boot lid stay

rear license plate bracket  w/lights

INTERIOR:
black rubber floor mats
ribbed alum cross member/frame rail cover  kit
radio console
interior door hardware
shift boot retainer ring
dash board with ABS cover
speedometer
fuel gauge
locking steering column with ignition key and  cowl
steering wheel
steering rack
glove box door
demister vents
seat belts w/elec connections

MECHANICAL:
drive shaft
pedal box with pedals, clutch master, dual brake master
fuel tank filler tube
front shocks
rear shocks
heater/blower unit
engine mount brackets
gearbox mount bracket
short front coil springs

ELECTRICAL:
complete wiring harness
fuse block
solenoid
battery ground strap
flasher unit
alternator

BUGEYE PARTS:
4.22 diff pumpkin
rear brakes
front brakes
(4) steel wheels w/ AH hub caps, 155/80 tires (wheels are painted  OEW)
running 948 engine (155x4 psi cold cranking compression & 70psi  cold oil
pressure)

MISCELLANEOUS:
750# capacity engine stand (used once)