[Spridgets] New Guy

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 12:20:30 MST 2012

Welcome Gabe! Glad you successfully got yourself hooked up with the list.
You'll find that you are now tapped into the single most knowledgable source
of Spridget information on the planet. Glad to have you in the fold!

Now
we'll work on getting you hooked up with the EasternOshitGroup in Yahoo
groups. Our moderator is out of town for a little while (Kevin Valentine), so
we may have to delay getting you on that list for a few days.

Welcome!

David Booker
Long Island