[Spridgets] New exhaust system

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 13:04:05 MST 2012

Check out the exhaust on this Sebring Sprite... nicely done!  Scroll 3/4 of
the way down on the page after drooling all over your keyboard.....
http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/1104-Austin%20Healey-Sebring%20Sprite-Ori
ginal%20Type%20XSP%20Factory%20Racing%20Engine

Edward Perez
Summerville, SC
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/