[Spridgets] Quiet here... what is everyone working on?

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 7 06:29:29 MST 2012

Swapping the axle on the old trailer to a 15" wheel one and re-furbing that.
I was carrying a safe that slid off the pallet it was on and a corner went
through the 2" x 6" floor boarding a couple of years ago.  Making 14
combination cleats\ side handles and a couple of rear props, then building a
twin axle 13" wheel trailer.  Sell the single axle trailer, extend the
trailer hutch (garden shed lean to) and that should see me through to
April/May.
Currently trying to get a new oil seal for the new trailer axle
No LBC stuff really - unless you want to count the trailer as a carrying
vehicle.

Guy R Day