[Spridgets] Spridgets Measurement help please...

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:41:41 MST 2012

Hold on...
You thought they were designed to keep the water OUT???
It's very clear that the Benevolent...
(is that the right word? Benevolent, Malevolent?)
Designer intended us to keep every ounce of water we collect inside our
cars for some future but yet undisclosed purpose.
No, really those side curtains were a clever marketing ploy intended to
lure unsuspecting people into thinking they could drive this little car
through all seasons.
In fact you can, if you don't mind being wet, frozen, wet, baked alive,
wet, burned from above, wet...
Really a car for all.
(All of us who are crazy enough anyway)

Rick (recovering) Bastedo

From: Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Measurement help please...

Good morning all,

could someone take a moment to measure the height of the rubber above and
below the side curtains for a Bugeye please?

I'm trying to figure why I get THAT much water coming in ..  stop laughing..

Lester