[Spridgets] 2012 Healey Conclave - anyone?

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Jan 2 07:25:55 MST 2012

Now that has a nice ring to it!
Seriously, though, there is only one "formal" cocktail party, which my wife
and I figure would cost us over six hundred bucks to attend.  I've already
warned the event organizers that they probably shouldn't expect to see too
many MG folks there.  But, that won't be a problem as the event (called
Black Ties & Tailpipes) is always completely sold-out and a good time is,
reportedly, had by all.  It raises a lot of money for the PVGP charities
(Autism Society and Allegheny Valley School).
Bud Osbourne