[Spridgets] Bugeye Suspension Help Sought

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:07:48 MST 2012

Howard,

Are you talking about the inner fulcrum pins?  At the inboard end of
each A-arm?

If so, I have had to cut them off with a reciprocating saw on several
occasions.  Heating them usually only melts the bushings and they are
still stuck to the metal portion of the bushings which will not pass
thru the holes in the A-arm.  Spraying them with liberal amounts of
PB Blaster or Liquid wrench sometimes helps......

Kevin

Kevin