[Spridgets] Car Covers

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Sat Dec 29 11:29:43 MST 2012

This did not seem to go through the first time, if it did sorry for the repeat.

You may want to try www.bigskycarcovers.com and look at the Covercraft product line.  Many vintage car folks here use to get their covers from North Coast a local company which closed it's doors five years or so back.  I have not personally used Big Sky  but when a number of folks here have.  As far as I know they are pleased with the product.

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes