[Spridgets] NLBC Gerry Anderson RIP

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 10:28:54 MST 2012

I was 9 years old when Joe 90 was on TV.  I think I prefer Captain  Scarlet
to Thunderbirds though we have box sets of Joe 90, Captain Scarlet,
Thunderbirds and UFO (both series).  You see some of the programmes and  realise
he was years ahead of his time with some ideas.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 27/12/2012 11:28:20 Coordinated Universal Time,