[Spridgets] metallurgy gonna save us all

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 22 08:36:03 MST 2012

I still do this and have a collection of 'chump change' foreign coins for
the same reason.

In the UK we have had a new dose or batch of magnetic nickel coated steel
coins and they are playing havoc with many coin operated machines and I was
recently stuck in a car park for 10 mins because the machine thought I was
trying to avoid payment by using metal blanks.  The car park operator had to
send a chap out to operate the barrier.

Guy R Day