[Spridgets] How it's made. Episode 498 Judson Rotor.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 13:22:40 MST 2012

I haven't noticed any wear issues with the bore of my unit.

I had honed it out some time ago and once it had broken in, the bore took

on a polish and has remained this way ever since.

I believe the orginal vane material has much to do with how the bore wears.

But I am intrigued by the low friction aspect of the coating.

How much does it cost to coat the bore in the ZN54?

  _____