[Spridgets] metallurgy gonna save us all

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Dec 21 07:55:43 MST 2012

The pennies here in the U.S.A. have been made of a zinc alloy coated with
copper for over twenty years.  They still cost over two cents to make.  The
last pure silver coins were minted in 1964.  I still find silver coins in my
change once in a while though.   Must be kids speding their dad's coin
collection.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net