[Spridgets] O.F. memory

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Dec 12 12:13:46 MST 2012

My dad gave me my first car so of course I remember that well - '55 Chevy 2
door Belair.  I also remember buying my first Spridget.  I bought it at a used
sports car lot called "Sir Lance's Lot" on Commonwealth Avenue in Fullerton,
CA. in January of 1968.  I bought a '59 Sprite with 70,000 miles for $500.
It was a California car so rust-free of course.  I still have it today.  :-)

Sir Lance's Lot had a whole bunch of British iron on the lot that day.
XK120's/140's, XKE's, MGB's, a big Healey, and various Midget's and Sprites.
I wanted a Bugeye and that was good because it was all I could afford.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard