[Spridgets] good howto info

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Dec 9 07:51:41 MST 2012

Thanks Dean.  Lot's of good stuff there.

One tip I learned recently involves drilling through stainless steel.  Once in
a while at work I have to drill holes in stainless steel cabinets to mount
various things.  Always hated it because the stainless is hard and quickly
dulls a good bit.  Cutting oil never seemed to help.  I was on a job and had
to mount some stainless cabinets.   I was bemoaning the fact that drilling
stainless was hard and the customer who was standing there said "Use dish
soap".  He went and got a bottle of Dawn dish soap and we used it as a cutting
lube.  Worked like a charm!  It makes the stainless drill like mild steel.  I
now have a bottle on my truck.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard