[Spridgets] car lift

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Tue Aug 28 12:29:22 MDT 2012

I've used this technique to quickly and easily invert the Bugeye shell
(for restoration purposes), but have it hoisted just long enough to
invert and set it down on a cart. Also, you only need to get it about
3 feet off the ground.

I don't think that leaving it hanging from wooden joists for an
extended period of time would be a good idea. I wouldn't even consider
it unless it was all supported from a steel supported structure. It
would take a long time to raise and lower safely too. Sounds like an
accident waiting to happen.

Gerard