[Spridgets] Engine Stand

60bugeye at cebridge.net 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sun Aug 26 16:06:51 MDT 2012

the upright neck will not be tall enough to let it roll all the way around.
It is shy by about three inches.  I would also add some side bracing to the
uprite leg.  Be careful and make sure you tie the bottoms together with a
long piece of square tubing.  Been there done that and finally I just
decided to build my own rotisserie from scratch as I wanted a much more
robust one.  Last thing I wanted to happen was it to fail after doing hours
of prep and blocksanding before paint.

Leo