[Spridgets] car lift

Jim F jimndi at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 25 15:51:08 MDT 2012

A few years ago I bought a "Backyard Buddy" 4 poster, Model #9000. I chose
this one because The post pads will sit on 4 inches of concrete floor with
no further footing required. I needed this model for my extended cab pickup.
The problem with my bugeye is I have to mount the wheels backward to get it
on the lift. The drive on ramps are simply too wide apart. I have used this
lift extensively and never had a problem. I know that "Back Yard Buddy"
makes a smaller model, (5000, I think) but I don't know the dimensions.  My
lift bay in the garage is 11 feet high with scissor trusses to accommodate
the lift.