[Spridgets] Looking for a rear torsion choke spring

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:58:30 MDT 2012

I'm cleaning out my spare parts, and I want to sell a set of carbs as
"complete", but I'm missing a torsion spring for the REAR carb.  This is
the spring that returns the jets when the choke is pulled off (not the
smaller torsion spring for the fast idle cam).

Does anyone have a spare they can sell me?

Thanks,
Trevor

BTW, I also have a set of rebuilt carbs for sale.  They are VERY nice.  And
I'm offering them at a NICE price.  see here:
http://bugeyeparts.com/forum/topics/rebuilt-hs2-carbs-set-for-sale

additional pics here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111142364553626311189/albums/5779525720829893553